On Being UU in Japan
Traveling outside of the United States for the second time in her life – the first was 4 months in India, Montana recently visited Japan for a week. You are invited to join her to hear stories about gratitude and honor, and about traveling and observing with UU values in heart and a mind open to learning. Come, … Continued
- Great Decisions Class is Back!
Kay Walker will once again offer the Great Decisions course from Foreign Policy Associates. Gain a better understanding of global topics affecting Americans’ role ...
- Hunger-Free Holidays Food Drive
We will have five large blue barrels for food donations from our congregation.
Let’s help the Caring Place collect 200,000 pounds of food by year-end!
Rather than asking for ...
- Holiday Food Drive = Faith Development – Corinna Whiteaker Lewis DRE
“I know, we can put on a puppet show to raise money!” “How about knitting scarves so people who are cold can stay warm?” “I’ve ...
- Minister’s Mind – Rev. Mark Skrabacz
I got a call from my brother today asking if I could remind him of the punch line from a story ...
- We Are Family – Corinna Whiteaker-Lewis
Just a week or so ago I was asked to share a perk of my job. And I responded “children who sit in my lap” ...
- Counter-Balance: ATX Harvey Relief
Counter Balance: ATX is working directly with various local organizations to provide relief and restoration to all those who have been affected by Hurricane Harvey ...
- Super event man
The purpose of the Georgetown Tara Circle is to use the process of dance as meditation and prayer to manifest as Tara (wisdom and compassion) and to send this energy into
The purpose of the Georgetown Tara Circle is to use the process of dance as meditation and prayer to manifest as Tara (wisdom and compassion) and to send this energy into the world.
We dance once a month in the Sanctuary at SGUUF. Come join us anytime.
(Saturday) 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
San Gabriel Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
1322 E University Ave Georgetown TX 78626
All members and friends are welcome to join the men at IHOP on I-35 in Georgetown for fellowship and breakfast. Contact: Frank Sanders
All members and friends are welcome to join the men at IHOP on I-35 in Georgetown for fellowship and breakfast.
Contact: Frank Sanders
(Thursday) 8:30 am - 10:30 am
750 I-35 Georgetown TX 78628
- Hungarian Unitarian Church votes to support only male-female marriages November 13, 2017Elaine McArdle In response, Unitarian Universalist leaders in North America express ‘deep concern.’
- The practice of our faith November 7, 2017Susan Frederick-Gray This is no time for a casual faith. And we Unitarian Universalists must remember that we are not in this alone.
- With new co-moderators, board sets ‘rich and warm’ tone November 1, 2017Elaine McArdle October meeting of UUA Board of Trustees approves $488,640 budget for Commission on Institutional Change.
- UUA co-moderators excited to continue model of shared leadership November 1, 2017Elaine McArdle Greve and Williams issue joint statement as they undertake ‘bold experiment in shared leadership.’
- Journeys and values: Why the path matters October 30, 2017Jeffrey A. Lockwood Unitarian Universalism’s First Source affirms for me that the core of my faith lies in the how of our religion, rather than the what.